Sunday 19 April 2015

Getting ready to Film, Pledgeme, and Sporadic Blogging

The last few weeks seem to have flown past in the blink of an eye.  Over the past few weeks I have been busy with preparing for our film shoot which we have been out on location filming for the past week.

The last week of term (30 March- 5 April) was spent in preparation of this, securing equipment and location permissions.  I helped out the production team with the location release and hazard management for Sandy Point, and provided an extra set of hands for transporting equipment (just don't ask me what it all is or how to use it!).

 I also ended up writing the 'script' for our PledgeMe video and created some of the basic animation for it.  I wanted them to be kind of quirky, so I went with soft, messy colouring and messy linework.

This is a still of my favourite, where I put in more time:

Too much render time...


We have decided on our PledgeMe rewards and are just waiting for our campaign to be approved/

I also created our pamphlet for Material Sourcing, which we had all forgotten about until the night before XD.





   

No comments:

Post a Comment