Sunday 29 March 2015

Joining the Production Team

Earlier in the week I went along on the first of our location scouts.  Other than that I've had a slightly quieter week on the Group project this week, but that is all going to change really soon. 

Since we have a few people away on internships I'm going to be helping to cover the 2IC role, which means more production work for me.  This also means I've taken over minutes again, the job which I was so happy to say goodbye to this year. 

This week I'm also going to be getting stuck into learning Scenechronize, as I'll be needing to start of script breakdowns soon in preparation for filming.

I've been continuing to work on ideas for our PledgeMe and also our Production Pamphlet, which both need to be completed this coming week.

1 comment: