Friday 13 March 2015

2015 Casting Call

It's that time of year again, so time for another casting call!  This year I haven't had a huge involvement, and I was more than happy to hand over the data management role over to someone else since it got dropped on me last minute in the previous casting call.

We've been distributing the poster for casting call for the last week or so and I did some letter box drops with some of the small pamphlets on Thursday last week.


We had the first day of casting call today, and I was in one of the audition rooms to help out with script reading.  It's good to see so much talent, though I predict some casting difficulty of certain age groups.  There's one day left of the casting call (which I'm unavailable for) so hopefully we get a good number of auditions. 

1 comment: