Thursday 3 April 2014

Cloth Simulations

For my Cloth Simulation assignment I did a lot of experiments just changing different attributes of the cloth.  I choose to use my character from The Lonely Mannequin and attempt to simulate a similar style of clothing so that it a direct comparison of both techniques could be easily made.

I found that my experiments got resulted in better simulation to begin with, but that after a certain point any further changes made things worse and worse.

For my final render I reverted the settings to an earlier test- but had issues with the cloth behaving differently in the cache not matching the then it did when using a playblast.

This is the final clip- the simulation would have benefited from some further experimentation to fix the problems with the skirt.








No comments:

Post a Comment