Friday 11 September 2015

'Suspicions': A short film by Lee Boyd

So last week we wrapped up filming on Lee's film Suspicions, which I was the 1st AD on. 
 


Leading up to the shoot my first task was to wrangle Lee's four page shot list into something a little more manageable.  We also had to work around the availability of our actors, locations and Vehicles.


The Original Monster Shot List.....


I worked up a schedule then tweaked it until we had something that would work.  I made sure to over-schedule which was lucky since we ended up started about an hour to an hour and a half late every single day of the shoot, but still managed to wrap on time. 

I'm still settling into the on set side of 1st AD'ing even after having the role on the group project.  It would be really valuable to actually see a 1st AD in action :)


No comments:

Post a Comment